Cold-Q™ is an all-natural oral spray that attacks cold and flu viruses right where they live.
Hear what Barb DiGiulio and Steve Rohr on
Newstalk1010 have to say about Cold-Q™!
Are you ready for back-to-school?
Worried about getting sick?
Start the school year off right with cold-Q!
- Most adults get about two to four colds a year; children get on average six to 10.
- More than 200 viruses are responsible for the cold. The most common are called human rhinoviruses (HRV), and may cause up to 40% of all colds.
- Rhinoviruses survive for three hours outside of the body, and can sometimes live for up to 48 hours on touchable surfaces, including everything from door knobs and subway poles to shopping carts and light switches.
- Colds are spread by touching infected surface and then touching your nose or eyes, and to a lesser extent the mouth; or inhaling virus-harboring droplets in the air after an infected person sneezes or coughs.
- Most experts believe that flu viruses spread mainly by tiny droplets made when people with flu cough, sneeze or talk. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby.
Feeling symptoms of a cold or flu coming on? Start spraying!
Cold-Q is a natural oral spray designed to help your body fight the cold and flu. It contains herbs that have antiviral, immune enhancing and anti-inflammatory action.
In vitro studies conducted demonstrated that Cold-Q can inactivate the swine flu strains: H1N1 and H3N2, the dominant flu strain being H3N2 this year.
AS SEEN ON:
Tired of being vulnerable to colds and flu?
Simply spray Cold-Q to the back of your throat. Attack colds right where they live.
See what people are saying…
Cold-Q for Colds
Use Cold-Q at the very first sign of cold symptoms like scratchy throat, sneezing, coughing, and runny nose.
What if you already have a full blown cold? Start spraying immediately!
By spraying Cold-Q to the back of the throat, it attacks viruses at the site where they invade. Simply spray 5 times to the back of your throat, repeat 3 times per day. Don’t eat or drink for 30 minutes after spraying.
“I think Cold-Q is an amazing supplement. It helps boost your immune system right at the time when you need it the most – before you come down with all the symptoms. The ingredients are delivered to the back of the throat, which leads to great absorption and protection from inhaled infectious particles. I have personally found it to be very effective at preventing transmission of upper respiratory infections.”
Dr. Cara Flamer, MD
GSH Medical , Toronto, Ontario