It’s new, different and it works.
Cold-Q™ is a natural blend of herbal ingredients, and when sprayed directly to the back of the throat may help your body fight an inflection.
5 STARS AVERAGE RATING
As if we need more viral attacks, the cold and flu season is now upon us. Health wise, we are living in uncertain times. To help deal with the current situation, we’d like to introduce you to Cold Q™.
STRAIGHT FROM OUR HEALTHY CUSTOMERS
“I think Cold-Q is an amazing supplement. It helps boost your immune system right at the time when you need it the most – before you come down with all the symptoms. The ingredients are delivered to the back of the throat, which leads to great absorption and protection from inhaled infectious particles. I have personally found it to be very effective at preventing transmission of upper respiratory infections.”
Dr. Cara Flamer, MD
The market is inundated with cold and flu products, but, here’s what makes Cold Q™ special and different.
Our Chairman and CEO, Don Segal, Ph.D. personally invested in the company behind Cold-Q™. Inspired by his wife’s battle with cancer and viral attacks on her immune compromised body, Don made it his quest to help bring this safe, natural product to market for people in a most vulnerable state. Don Segal is a scientist and entrepreneur with a successful track record of starting healthcare companies in the private and public sectors.
Spray at the very first sign of symptoms. Cold-Q’s unique formula of herbs which are known to possess either immune enhancing, antiviral and/or anti-inflammatory properties, may help your body fight the infection. Giving your body the support it needs as early as possible may help provide symptomatic relief at any stage of an attack.
Cold and Flu Facts:
Since a cold and the flu are both viral infections that affect the respiratory system, their symptoms can be similar. For example, cough, runny nose and sore throat are typical symptoms of both flu and cold.
- More than 200 viruses are responsible for the common cold. The cold is a coronavirus.
- It can take up to three days to notice symptoms of a cold after being exposed to the virus.
- A cold may last for about one week, but some colds last longer, especially in children, the elderly and those in poor health.
- Adults get an average of 2-4 colds per year.
- Colds and flu are highly contagious. The common cold and flu often spread through airborne droplets that are coughed or sneezed into the air by the sick person.
- Flu is a contagious respiratory illness caused by influenza viruses that infect the nose, throat, and sometimes the lungs. It can cause mild to severe illness, and at times can lead to death.
- Flu is different from a cold. Flu usually comes on suddenly. People who have flu often feel some or all of these symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, muscle or body aches, headaches, fatigue.
- Anyone can get flu (even healthy people), and serious problems related to flu can happen at any age, but some people are at high risk of developing serious flu-related complications if they get sick. This includes people 65 years and older, people of any age with certain chronic medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, or heart disease), pregnant women, and children younger than 5 years.
Cold Q™ Key Benefits
- Natural herbal formula
- Oral spray that allows direct application to the back of the throat
- Convenient and easy to use
- No water or pillbox necessary
- Excellent for travel
Cold-Q is manufactured by United Biopharmaceutical Inc.
For more information or product samples please contact:
Deborah Moskovitch | 416.820.6326| firstname.lastname@example.org